Welcome to XBMC's Issue Tracking System
The XBMC project has recently started using this Trac-based tracking-system for tracking all XBMC bugs, feature-requests, and source code patches.
Please first read our guidelines regarding submissions before creating a new ticket here on the XBMC trac:
- HOW-TO submit an official Feature Request
- HOW-TO submit a Proper Bug Report
- HOW-TO help with Quality Assurance Testing
- HOW-TO submit a patch (contribute source code)
- Development Notes - Tips for coders new to XBMC
Please login with your forum username and password.
NOTE: Both username AND password is case-sensitive.
Yours sincerely / Team-XBMC
Links of Interest
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (wiki)
- XBMC Online Manual -- User Manual / User Guide (wiki)
- XBMC Community Forum -- Discussion
- IRC #xbmc -- General XBMC real-time chat and user support
- IRC #xbmc-linux -- Linux specific XBMC real-time chat
- IRC #xbmc-osx -- Mac OS X specific XBMC real-time chat
- Trac Guide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- Trac Support -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see Title Index.