Ticket #14977 (closed Bugs: Won't be fixed/added)
Firewall on 10.9.x nagging on XBMC listening ports
|Reported by:||Memphiz||Owned by:||davilla|
|Priority:||4 - Normal||Milestone:|
|Component:||Mac OS X specific feature||Version:||12.2 "Frodo" Bugfix release|
|Cc:||davilla, jmarshall||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by Memphiz) (diff)
As soon as one of our servers gets turned on the firewall nags on each start - and it doesn't remember the setting to not nag again.
Based on user information this only happens with XBMC [tm] and all other programs are fine (of course!).
- Owner changed from Koying to davilla
- Component changed from Android specific feature to Mac OS X specific feature
- Cc fritsch, FernetMenta, natethomas, removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to Won't be fixed/added
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Audiosettings migration from older setups to gotham to Firewall on 10.9.x nagging on XBMC listening ports